Term & Condition
- Samagra abhivrudhi collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
- makes a donation
- Signs up for a campaign
- Signs up to stay updated
- While forwarding a donation for Samagra abhivrudhi the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- Your name
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- your payment processing details
- any other data as required
- Samagra abhivrudhi does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information
- General browsing of Samagra abhivrudhi website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
- By signing up for various services offered by Samagra abhivrudhi the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
- Samagra abhivrudhi keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Samagra abhivrudhi website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
- Samagra abhivrudhi uses the information given to it in the following ways:
- To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
- To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
- To find out more about the people who are visiting the Samagra abhivrudhi website, donating, or joining its campaigns
Usually, Samagra abhivrudhi does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Use of this site is provided by SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Samagra abhivrudhi reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI PRIVATE LIMITED are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Samagra abhivrudhi. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. SAMAGRA ABHIVRUDHI for Social Welfare Service is a registered at